Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Studies on The Hibernation of Frog
|Publication Year :||1964|
|Abstract:||本試驗分生態觀察與生理實驗分析二項目。對青蛙冬眠作詳細之研究分析。為更瞭解青蛙冬眠溫度的關係。□□□□處理試驗以與自然冬眠比較和分析。所作之研究包括體重、脂肪體重、呼吸、心跳、腦含水量、血糖、血鎂和心電圖等項。低溫度處理試驗更用金線蛙(R. planoyl)和尖鼻赤蛙(R. narina)為材料，加以分析其血活與血鎂含量之差異。|
1. The present investigation was proceeded with ecological sumnies and physiological analyses on the problems of the hibernation of frog. In this experiment, the low temperature treatment was also carried out for the purpose of making a detailed comparison with the natural □. The determination of body weight, fat body weight, rats of respiration, heart beat, brain's water content, blood sugar content, serum magnesium content and E. G. C. were included in the physiological analysis. The author used two species of frog, R. plancyi Lataste. and H. narina Stejneger, in low temperature treatment to study whether there is a specific difference in the changes of blood sugar and serum magnesium content.
2. The natural hibernation of R. plancyi Lataste begins from November and ends at the end of, Narch. The environmental temperature cause animals to hibernate is 10-15℃ and it was found that environmental temperature above 15℃ will cause animals to awake.
3. No food was taken during hibernation so that the body weigth decreased. Leanwhile, the fat body was utilized as an anergy was completely disappeared as the hibernation envied
4. Brain's water content was decreased during deep hibernation, but there was no significant difference at any period of awakening.
5. The blood sugar content was also decreased in deep hibernation this might be due to the fasting and to the storage of glucose in the form of glycogen in the liver.
6. The peripheral body tissues were cooled during hibernation. For the purpose of maintaining a relatively □□, the magnesium was released from cells to plasma by the □ of active transfer of call □ So the □ magnesium content was increased during hibernation.
7. The changes of blood sugar and serum □ content give a specific difference observed in this experiment.
8. The rates of respiration and heart beat also decreased during hibernation.
9. The results of decrease of braiats water content, rate of respiration, heart beat, blood sugar content and increase of □□ content are all the same whether in the artificial hibernation or in the natural hibernation. The changes of blood sugar and serum magnesium content in artifical hibenation also give a spieipie difference as the natural hibernation shown.
10. The heart activity shown by E. G .C. during hibernation is slower than that in the summer.
|Appears in Collections:||動物學研究所|
Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.